Enjoy the best of both worlds on this popular New York and Las Vegas twin centre holiday. Live the high life in cosmopolitan New York City before heading over to the party capital of the world, Las Vegas.
1 / 7
2 / 7
3 / 7
4 / 7
5 / 7
6 / 7
7 / 7
3 Nights – New York
4 Nights – Las Vegas
✈ UK – New York (3 Nights):This seven-night twin centre holiday starts at your chosen UK airport and flies you straight into the hustle and bustle of New York City. You will have three days to take in a range of famous landmarks, including the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building, and tons of time to shop until you drop, before enjoying a famous Broadway show.
✈ New York – Las Vegas (4 Nights): Once you’ve had your fill of this glorious city, we’ll fly you straight to Las Vegas to enjoy the second half of your twin centre holiday. Soak up the bright lights and stunning sights that fill this fun-packed city, and check out some of the amazing shows on offer. For the ultimate holiday extra, why not book our day trip to the Grand Canyon – what better way to finish off the trip of a lifetime?
✈ Las Vegas-UK: On your last day in Las Vegas you will make your way to the airport and fly back to your chosen UK airport.
Top 10 Things to Do on Your Twin Centre Holiday
10. Gondola Canal Ride – For a taste of Italy head to The Venetian hotel and take a gondola ride, while being serenaded by your very own gondolier.
9. Las Vegas SlotZilla Zip Line – Starting from a giant slot machine on Fremont, you’ll fly above the streets, taking in the incredible sights below.
8. American Museum of Natural History, New York – New York’s most famous museum, offering a range of fascinating collections.
7. Central Park, New York – A popular part of the city for tourists and locals alike, Central Park has a host of activities to get involved in.
6. Empire State Building, New York – This 102 story skyscraper, and its top floor observatory is usually at the top of any New York visitor’s “to-do” list.
5. Las Vegas: Helicopter Night Tour – Experience the bright lights of the Las Vegas strip from the air with an unforgettable helicopter night tour.
4. Take in a Show – There’s a huge array of shows on offer, from the unique ‘Cirque du Soleil’ in Las Vegas, to the classics that hit New York’s Broadway.
3. New York City Tour – The “Hop on Hop off” bus in New York is a great way to see the city and explore all the different areas.
2. Statue of Liberty, New York – A must-see on any trip to New York, take a statue cruise or hop on the free Staten Island Ferry.
1. Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam – When visiting Las Vegas, you can’t miss this World Wonder, an experience that you will never forget.
There are so many different things to do in New York and Las Vegas, and our tailored multi centre holidays are designed to meet your exact needs. Call us today and we will create an itinerary that’s perfect for you and leaves you counting down the days to a fun-filled trip of a lifetime.
Why choose eShores?
One to One Service
Our experienced personal travel consultants will ensure you find the most suitable holiday, whilst taking care of every last detail. Everything from start to finish will be effortless.
100% Tailor Made
We can use any hotel, in any destination, so we will craft an itinerary to suit your exact needs. Also, as we can provide any itinerary, the only holiday we'll offer, is the one that's right for you.
Our ATOL bonding provides you with the financial protection you need and as a member of the Travel Trust Association, you'll have 100% financial protection. Covering you for any eventuality.
As a tour operator & travel agent, we'll search the market to ensure that we find you the best price. Also as an online business, we can ensure our prices are as competitive as possible.
Talk To The Experts
Your personal travel consultant will get to know your needs, ensuring they find you the most suitable holiday, at the best price!